Автор Тема: Prognosis H0 model railroad - "The town from the dining room"  (Прочетена 232063 пъти)

Adrian

• Trade Count: (238)
  • Публикации: 6709
  • Рейтинг: 1086
  • Купи и ще ти олекне! DR/DB/BDZ 4-5 ep. H0 София
    • Ер Малък
Re:Prognosis H0 model railroad - "The town from the dining room"
« Отговор #600 -: 11 Февруари 2013, 08:38:07 »
Цитат на: prognosis link=topic=1087.msg86618#msg86618 date=1360482715
GAZ M20 Pobeda feroviară

(Image removed from quote.)

Amazing ! Bravo  :clapping:

mill

• Гост
  • Trade Count: (0)
« Отговор #601 -: 11 Февруари 2013, 09:30:15 »
 :yahoo: :yahoo: :hi:

prognosis

• Гост
« Отговор #602 -: 11 Февруари 2013, 09:31:33 »
Цитат на: muncho link=topic=1087.msg86653#msg86653 date=1360567815
:yahoo: :yahoo: :hi:
Thanks my bulgarian friend! :pleasantry:

prognosis

• Гост
« Отговор #603 -: 13 Февруари 2013, 11:54:08 »
TV 12 C - камион легенда

С този камион обяви открит сезон да снимате моите постижения. Този модел е премиерата и в момента е (13 февруари, 2013 г.), уникален в света моделисти!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_agPnuE7API

prognosis

• Гост
« Отговор #604 -: 26 Февруари 2013, 08:41:56 »
Malaxa recondition a scale 1/43

Came from his bag like Santa Claus, beyond the edge of memory, this model made in Romanian People's Republic, as evidenced by the single electric motor located on ancient inscription, was a challenge I could not resist, although I had many other PanArin workshops scheduled work. Although at first glance appears intact, with a metallic paint that I doubt that would be the original model was destroyed inside. Melted and deformed plastic wheels, engine locked and short gearing flu boghiele dismantled.

We proceeded first to the plastic wheel straightening procedure less painful, because they put the wheels in boiling water and then with a board that is a groove on flange size, rub until moving wheel. I somewhat managed to get the line running three plastic wheels (four) deformed by the action calduriii as I inferred.

Personally, I would have turned others in duramid, or better, all aluminum as the collector and collection system would be modified so as to gather power to all wheels. Owner you but to preserve originality toy, for which the engine had been reconditioned and antique completely nonfunctional. Grip and full of slime, with manifold soon for deposits and a broken coil, rotor took me some time to bring it to the stage of operation.

Of flexible blades relay, I made strips of collection of blood and after 9 hours of migaleala I urnit rotor in place. Loud as a mother and heavy as a pig, bazdagania produced from my childhood child began to produce motor by turning it constant, for which came fitted into place in which he gave the spirit a few decades ago. Not silent, with a specific sound of metal gears gear, as it did once toy, massive railcar was reflected on getting to my satisfaction but to my horror Catelu exasperated by uruitul deafening to her ears sensitive traffic controller.

Although the owner wanted the LED lighting installation, implementation can not be put into practice along with current motoring and collecting empirical system voltages. Moreover, the toy will lose authenticity. I beat going to make a mold and pour silicone resin model to make another railcar, more modernized systems of our time, indoor furniture, lights and all. It would be something nice, especially for such a toy I had as a child. Stop me but that I have no self and therefore would not have to run on that beauty. From what I've researched, it found itself a 32 mm gauge (scale A - 1/43), I searched desperately instructions for my car models made himself, and I found this in the country.

Until one another, regained functional model and will leave soon to her owner excited and eager to spin himself ...

More photos >>> http://trenulete.info/reconditionarea-unui-malaxa-scara-143/

A movie with running >>> http://youtu.be/TVSkSzUtu0Q

mill

• Гост
« Отговор #605 -: 26 Февруари 2013, 22:24:57 »
 :good: :dance1: :drinks: :yahoo:

prognosis

• Гост
Re: Prognosis H0 model railroad - "The town from the dining room"
« Отговор #606 -: 06 Юни 2013, 18:58:15 »
Reconditioning a railcar Malaxa
Once an avid antique toy belonging Romanian in Bucharest reached PanArin workshops for refurbishment. It is just like the previous model repaired, but at a different scale. Interestingly, it is ecartamenul 28.5 mm, while the model 1/43 was 32mm. Very close size gauges while the wagon is clearly different size, which is about half the size of what was garnet. Another interesting element is the elecric motor, an antique that has electromagnetic coil stator, rotor inserts (three pole). Replaces the permanent magnet stator coil. I think the batteries used for propulsion because a variable Mehano do not budge out of place, even in the short put higher voltage. For testing we used an old and powerful FZ1. Nothing compares with a FZ1. Another interesting thing, the polarity inversion line, the engine does not change its meaning. Regardless of polarity, it goes in the same direction! Finally, after cleaning the lubrication manifold and traction mechanisms crespunzatoare after intreptarea crooked metal chassis that puts short supply, the vehicle traveled quite nice on its lines. Can proudly pass in roll with achievements and recondition this antique toys, which I extended lifespan by at least a quarter of a century!

More pictures http://trenulete.info/recondi%C8%9Bionarea-unui-automotor-malaxa/

prognosis

• Гост
« Отговор #607 -: 26 Април 2014, 07:11:36 »
TV 12 CFR - 's dream Hrom Petrea

Passionate railways , my friend Petrea in Botosani sent me a flat 12 F , hoping that his dream of seeing trolley CFR ista FUNCTIONAL will be someday ... Behold, I can confirm today his dream fulfillment . Base construction DeAgostini Romania was a model modified as required . Inspiration after photos on the internet and by memories of CFR - ism personal time .

The project was a long time waiting , that's because missing self in scale 1 /43 scale that O ( zero) , which itself came to me by my friend from Germany , purchased on e -bay ! The type itself is old, pressed and after a brief cleaning and repair operation , most of them have become functional . So , with path , nothing would stop me to put into practice this idea ....

continuation of the story and more photos http://arin.panait.net/tv-12-cfr-visul-lui-hromei-petrea/

prognosis

• Гост
« Отговор #608 -: 26 Април 2014, 07:16:57 »
Support trolley http://arin.panait.net/suport-drezina/

It's about exposure and support railcar. The resin was poured into the mold made ​​of your original. Followed proper painting and application of herbs and spices to taste! Transparent bell goes but we have material!

mill

• Гост
« Отговор #609 -: 26 Април 2014, 23:09:09 »
 :hi: :hi: :hi: :drinks: :yahoo:

prognosis

• Гост

prognosis

• Гост

prognosis

• Гост

prognosis

• Гост
« Отговор #613 -: 27 Май 2014, 22:04:17 »
Yonko Penchev my friend from Bulgaria visit me today

27 MAY 2014
Today was a beautiful day. I visited a dear friend of Bulgaria, Mr. Yonko Penchev with his wife and daughter. He is a fellow of the forum dedicated trains modeling  Bulgarian http://www.railwaypassion.com/forums/. We reminisce about the Slobozia diorama about trains.

A visit to my great pleasure, especially since this forum had more posts and shared more knowledge of the Bulgarian railway modelers. Thank you for this wonderful visit Penchev Yonko.

http://trenulete.info/cu-prietenul-yonko-penchev-din-bulgaria/

https://www.facebook.com/arin.panait
https://www.facebook.com/groups/137217962994331/
https://www.facebook.com/trenulete
« Последна редакция: 27 Май 2014, 22:09:52 от prognosis »

ritchie

• Гост
« Отговор #614 -: 11 Юни 2014, 11:28:20 »
Съжалявам  за  закъснялото  включване,  но  чак  днес  успях  вече  да  седна  и  напиша  няколко  реда.    Така  да  започна  всичко  подред:
Първо  бих  искал  да  подчертая,  че  един  от  приоритетиете  в  дейността  на  Пловдивския  клуб  по  ЖП  моделизъм  е  развитието   на  международното  сътрудничество  със  сходни  клубове.  След  Гърция,  Турция  и  Германия,  дойде  ред  и  с  колегите  в  Румъния  да  установим  по-тесни  контакти.   
 :yes:
Така,  че  реших   на  път  за  Яши,  където  бях  поканен  да  изнасям  14  дни  лекции  в  местния  университет,  да  се  отбия  в  Свобозия  (югоизточна  Румъния)  при  моя  стар  приятел  Арин  Панаит,  който  тук  е познат  с  никнейм  Prognosis.     
Трябва  да  кажа,  че  на  такова  радушно  и  сърдечно   посрещане  не  бях  присъствал  отдавна,  за  което  много  му  благодаря !
 :good:
Градчето  е  не  голямо,  но  много  приятно  и  бързо  открих  адреса  на  Арин  в  квартала  до  парка,  в  близост  до  който  си  наех  и  хотел.
Винаги  ми  е  било  приятно  да  контактувам  с  интересни  личности,  а  Арин  е  повече  от  интересна.   Владее  английски  на  доста  прилично  ниво,  така  че  комуникацията  ни  не  беше  проблем,  а  където  бе  необходимо  се  включвах  и  на  Румънски. 
Около  него  винаги  е  имало  интересни  и  нестандартни  истории,  които  у  нас  няма  как  да  се  случат,  и  в  ограниченото  време  на  престоят  ни,  успях  да  науча  доста  непознати  за  мен  неща.
За  мое   голямо  съжаление  през  2011 г . той  е  продал  макета  си,  на  който  всички  се  възхищавахме,  на  една  банка,  която  го  е  взела,  за   да  го  ползва  за  рекламни  клипове. Понастоящем  макета  е  изложен  в  спортен  център  в  Букурещ.
Сега  е  амбициран  да  направи  нов  по-хубав  макет  на  тема  градска  среда,  с  действащи   трамваи  от  всички  епохи  и  градове  в   Румъния,  които  вече  е  изработил  сам  от  дърво,  метал  и  пластмаса.   Ще  следим  с  интерес  развитието  и  на  този  проект !
 :clapping:
Преди  известно  време  хеликоптер  пада  върху  покрива  на  блока,  където  на  последния, 5-ти  етаж  живее  Арин  и  семейството  му.  Тавана  е  подънен  и  дъждовната  вода  заплашва  да  повреди  все  още  действащия  там  макет.  Добре,  че  правителството  се  заема  спешно  да  организира  ремонта  на  покрива,  и  сега  блока  им е   като  нов.
Самото  родословно  дърво  на  Арин  е  повече  от  любопитно.  Оказва  се,  че  той  е  1/4  Българин,  1/4  Грък,  1/4  Германец  и  1/4  Румънец.  Това  даде  обяснение  за   разнородните  му  таланти.  Изглежда   от  всякъде  е  наследил  по  нещо  важно,  което  е  допринесло  за  голямата  му  доброта  и  сърдечност,  за  което  му  се  възхищавам !     
 :yahoo:
За  моя  голяма  изненада  и  удоволствие,  се  окака,  че  с  Арин  имаме  и  други  идентични  хобита.
Той  е  може  би  най-добрия  в  Румъния  дай-каст  моделист  и  съответно  колекционер.   Пояснявам:  Хобито  му  е  постоянно  да  преправя  готови  модели  на  метални  автомобили,  предимно  в  М: 1/43  на  издигнатите  в  култ  марки  Дачия,  Аро  и  Роман.  На   неговия  сайт  всичко  е  описано  стъпка  по  стъпка  в  много  увлекателен  стил:  http://arin.panait.net/
Наистина  е  необходима  голяма  дарба  и  търпение,  за  постигането  на  тези  красиви  резултати.   
Неговата  съпруга  е  журналист  и  издател  на  местен  седмичник.     
 :hi:
И  още  много  и  интересни  неща  може  от  него  човек  да  научи !   
Искам  да  изкажа  голямата  си  благодарност  на  домакините  и  да  уверя  Арин,  че  с  гордост  беше  записан,  като  почетен  член  на  Пловдивския  клуб  по  ЖП  моделизъм,  документа  за  което  ще  си  получи  при  следващата  ни  среща.
Пожелавам  му  много  здраве,  щастие  и  нови,  още  по-големи  успехи  в  интересните  хоби  занимания !
 :give_rose: